1. I believe in poetic justice.
2. I like to gather seeds.
3. I like these words my friend John has tought me:
Divers et Ondoyant. They are by Montaigne and mean:
Open, skeptical, anti-dogmatic.
4. Once I went to the Freud Museum in Vienna. Sadly,
the couch was in London.
5. Once I saw a headline in the newspaper:
"ITALIAN ECONOMY COMBINES PANIC AND EUPHORIA".
Well, who doesn´t?
6. I like these lines by Philip Larkin: "Nothing, like
something, happens anywhere."
7. I am perhaps a little afraid of dogs.
8. I still don´t know how to drive a car.
please J and L give me a list.